Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of japanese festivals
-seung jin Kim
seung ho Lee
chang jun Lee
Held every September in Kishiwada
Driving a huge wagon, Danjeeree
Very vigorous, masculine
The Sapporo Snow Festival
held annually in Sapporo, Japan, over seven days in February.
Odori Park, Susukino, and Tsudome are the main sites of the festival.
It has been continued since 1950.
There are so many sculptures and contests.
Held every April 15th Kanayama shrine
Many people around the world visit to enjoy this global festival
Proceed parade with pink stick which symbolize penis