Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Sun
*The sun was formed from a big cloud of gas
& dust. The cloud was dark & cold.What caused it to fall together was its gravity.Gas that collected in the center got hot from all the other gas falling on it.
*The sideral period makes an object make a full orbit , which is similar to the stars.
This is the orbital period in an non-rotating frame of reference.
*The sun is a massive star crated mostly of hydrogen & helium.It also contains small amounts of iron , oxygen, neon, carbon, & other elements.
*The sun does not rotate the same way as planets, because it is not solid.The sun orbits the milky way galaxy.It takes 226 million years to completely orbit around the center of the Milky Way.
By: Belinda Herrera ,Nichelle Twaddle ,Kendrick Majors ,Roger Morales ,Jocelyn Navarro