Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Wireframing
very close or identical to the actual final site design
include all the graphics, typography, and other page elements semi-functional webpage layouts
user interface usually constructed using HTML/CSS
give clients the ability to click around Mockup Prototype vs vs Some tips Final output A blueprint from which designers, developers,
architects and project managers will work
and makes sure everyone is in sync Set a Deadline for Completing the Wireframe Keep it clean Avoid Designing Your Wireframe Too Much Think
user Involve Everyone A good process Demo time! - 3' introduction
- 9' symbols Wireframe basic illustrations of the structure and components of a web page
first step in the design process Let's try it out! You have 30 minutes... ... to make your first mockup... Patient kiosk Features:
Secure patient identification
Multilingual support Patients Benefit from:
Large buttons, touch screen navigation
On screen keyboard
Patient summary screen
Pre-populated fields Credits:
http://blogs.balsamiq.com/ Make it functional,