Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to care for a library book!
Transcript of How to care for a library book!
sign for each
sign for each
How to Care for a Book
Standing on a Book
Using clean hands
Keeping Your Book
in a Safe Place
Turning the Pages quickly
Eating or Drinking
Near Your Book
Using a Bookmark instead
of folding the pages
Leaving Your Book Outside
Leaving your book
near Your dog
(or little brother or sister)
in Your Book
Reading Together with
Family or Friends
Letting someone borrow
your library book.
Tearing the Pages
Crumpling or wrinkling
the pages in your book
Carrying your book closed and with both hands
Do pigeons know how to take care of books?
Flipping or tossing
your book in the air.