Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
volcanos by EHSAN
Transcript of volcanos by EHSAN
Under the volcano is the magma chamber . Next is the red hot magma then there are three vents.The main vent is middle one and the other ones are just called vents.
The pressure of the volcano builds up inside until it cant hold anymore so it bursts out lava.
There are three stages of a volcano. An active volcano is erupting , a dorment volcano has a chance of erupting and an extinct volcano is never going to erupt again because it doesnt have any magma or lava left.
A volcano is like a cone and is full of magma that bursts lava every where.