Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Team4Baker
Do we want to keep the brands separate?
Can Zipcar and AVIS combine positive aspects of their customer service?*
Should Zipcar change their operations?
*to gain profit and market share
- Customer research on the preference
AVIS loyalty program?
- AVIS customer research & Zipcar customer research
Zipcar in airports?
- Research of how many Zipcar users would use this
Helping Bob and you!
How do we make this work?
Keep the brands separate?
Traveling sales person
Logo on Zipcars?
- How else to market it? And does it mean anything to the customer?
Change drop-off policy?
- Customer research
- Cost effectiveness
Change petrol policy?
- Look at profitability
Change mileage policy?
- Determine how much the average customer drives
Adopt AVIS insurance policy?
- Look at AVIS profit's from insurance
What does Bob care about?
What will help Bob - and the company
Can it help to combine customer service?
Have OnStar-type of service on cars?
- Determine user frequency
- Look at cost implementation
How can we create answers as quickly as possible?
- your way forward
- When it comes to cleaning and maintenance, people don't prefer self-service model
- Customers would prefer AVIS loyalty program
- Customer base for airports would be big
- IF Zipcars could be delivered elsewhere
- Zipcar would benefit from enabling different drop-off points
- Changing petrol, mileage and insurance policy will lower expenses
- Making the membership more flexible and improving customer service will raise customer base
Maintain Zipcar as a urban brand
Implement Zipcar in airports
Integrate AVIS loyalty program
Offer different ways of being a member (no yearly fee)
Drop the policy of free petrol
Change drop-off policy
Ms. Estrada Finance