Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of ITS Training
SCI.3.0.6 Explain data and investigation findings.
• Identify unexpected or unusual data.
• Classify objects and organisms based on characteristics.
• Discuss understandings from observations, investigations, and data.
Use data to support ideas expressed.
Scientists communicate their findings to build consensus and attempt to replicate the work of other scientists.
SCI.3.3.4 Explain the importance of a population and a community.
• A population is a group of organisms of the same kind living in the same place.
• A community is all the populations living in the same place.
• Describe what would happen in an ecosystem if an entire population were to die out.
Science Investigation Analysis (Fowler)
We Can Help!
Science Instruction & Inquiry
A Closer Look
The investigation skills are typically at a higher cognitive demand
Call, email, Tweet!
Elementary Social Studies Coordinator
Elementary Science/STEM Coordinator
I Can Statement
Achieve 3000 Alignment
Develop and sustain Process Logs with grades 2-5
Support the teachers
Share student work with us
Share ideas for formats
Goal 1 High Academic Expectations
Integrate literacy and numeracy across the curriculum
Continue to implement effective and innovative teaching practices that maximize rigor and engagement
Create inquiry-based and experiential learning opportunities for all students
Continue to deploy the curriculum in all areas of study to support students’ acquisition of globally competitive skills
Goal 2 Multiple Pathways
Provide increased opportunities for career awareness, exploration and experience
Goal 4 Culture of Growth and Excellence
. Deepen and expand mutually-beneficial, ongoing partnerships with businesses, military, faith-based, civic and city agencies to strengthen learning opportunities for students
Compass to 2020