Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of The Sun
Insulate your home
turn off your lights Ways It Helps Us it grows our food
it causes all the weather that grows our crops
it drys our clothes it gives us energy There are not many alternate
resources that we could use instead
of the sun because most things
are powered by energy from the sun. All about ways to conserve the sun. What Would the World Be There would be no heat source, no heat to affect the weather, and all the planets that orbit the sun wouldn't have that pull and they would all move around and knock into each other and destroy themselves and all the others. Another way the sun helps us is that it gives us warmth Like With Out the Sun? Also there would be no crops for us to eat. Thank you for watching