Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ENGLISH PORTFOLIO
PUT ACROSS, PUT AWAY, PUT SNE DOWN, PUT FORWARD, PUT ON, PUT OUT, PUT THROUGH, PUT UP (WITH)
MALE - FEMALE
- STALLION - MARE
- SHIRT - BLOUSE
- ROOSTER - HEN
- DRAKE - DUCK
- GANDER - GOOSE
- USE OF ENGLISH
- SENTENCE TRANSFORMATION
PARTS OD THE BODY
CALF, SHIN, WAIST, WRIST
- ON THE TIP OF MY TONGUE
- KNEE-DEEP IN TROUBLE
- SHOULDER RESPONSIBILITY
- WALK ON TIP TOES
- HAVE THE CHEEK
- KEEP YOUR CHIN UP
- TO ELBOW SOMEONE
- GET IT OF YOUR CHEST
- I CAN'T STOMACH
- RIGHT ON HIS HEELS
- CRY HER EYES
- I'M ALL EAR
BRING OFF, CARRY OFF, GET OFF, GIVE OFF, GO OFF, LET OFF, MAKE OFF, PUT OFF, SET OFF, TAKE OFF
HOMOPHONES N' HOMONYMS
- HAIR - HARE
- ALOUD - ALLOWED
- TAIL - TALE
- PAIL - PALE
- WASTE - WAIST
- RESUT: so, therefore, as a result...
- CAUSE N' REASON: because, due to...
- CONTRAST: in spite of, however, although...
- TIME: when, while, after...
- ADDITION: and, furthermore, as well as...
- PURPOSE: in order (not) to, so that...