Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Pronouns-Schuler
your, it, mine, his, her, its, we, us Nouns he, him, his she, her, hers it, its they, them,
their, theirs Antecedent
the word the pronoun refers to Ashton Kutcher is from Iowa. He actually graduated from The University of Iowa.
Who does the pronoun "he" refer to? Ashton Kutcher is the antecedent. During first hour, students are still mentally asleep. They must not get enough sleep.
What is the antecedent of "they"? students is the antecedent That dog is so cute, I want to take it home.
What is the antecdent of "it"? dog is the antecedent Beyonce is famous for her beautiful voice.
Who does "her" refer to? Beyonce is the antecedent (cc) image by anemoneprojectors on Flickr Record this chart on the back of your frame. Ms. Smith thinks the students talk too much. Ms. Smith talks a lot too, but Ms. Smith is constantly surprised by the students talking. Ben and Charlie talk the most. Ben and Charlie need to stop talking or Ms. Smith is going to call Ben and Charlie's parents. Insert pronouns where it is appropriate. State the antecedent of the pronoun.