Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Prezi for Dummies
Transcript of Prezi for Dummies
Creating your Prezi account
Creating your first Prezi Surf to prezi.com and click "Sign up" Click "Public" Fill in what's asked, agree and click "Sign up" You've succesfully created your account! There are a few steps:
Creating your first Prezi Click on "+ New Prezi" Choose a template
(items that will be there when you start) You have now started creating a Prezi! Frames are rectangular or circular objects that can, invisibly or visibly, group objects. They can be guided to as well. You will later learn about guiding with a Path.
Layouts are grouped objects made by Prezi itself just to make your life easier. A template is a group of items that will be there when you start.
A theme is just what your Prezi looks like. It includes the fonts and colour of items and background.
In this menu you can:
- Choose another template
- Customize your current theme
- Save your current theme You can add images from:
- Your computer
- Google Images From the Shapes menu, you can add a couple of things. These are:
- Symbols (preset images)
You can use the pencil and the highlighter as well. From here, you can add a video from YouTube, by inserting the YouTube link, and from your computer. In here, you can add your currently selected things to your Library. You can use them in other Prezis. Just remember to save often!