Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of AHKAM-US-SIYAM
It means the rule of Fasting. What nullifies the fast, what days you cannot fast on, what breaks the fast, etc.
1.Muharram 5. Jumaada Awal 9. Ramadan
2.Safar 6. Jumaada Thani 10. Shawwal
3.Rabia Awal 7. Rajab 11. Dhul-Qi'dah
4.Rabia Thani 8. Sha'ban 12. Dhul-Hijjah
WHAT IS FASTING?
Sawm is the abstaining of food, drink, and sexual intercourse from dawn until sunset with the explicit intention of doing so for the sake of Allah.
Fasting can be broken down into five separate types or categories.
1. Fard فرض
This is fasting done during the whole month of Ramadan once a year.
This refers to fasts that are made to :
- fulfill a nathr, or a vow on a specific day or date for the sake of Allah, upon the fulfillment of someone,s wish or desire.
- Make up for a day or more you missed fasting in Ramadan.
- Fasting as a Kaffarah or expiation to expiate a religious mistake you made including ; including, but not limited to, an oath you broke, a killing by mistake, and other incidents.
This refers to fast that are made according to the noble example of Rasoolullah like fasting ‘Ashouraa’ on 10th of Muharram or the Day of ‘Arafah on the 9th of thul Hijjah.
This refers to all fasts that are encouraged outside the obligatory fasts such as fasting on Mondays and thursdays, and 13th, 14th and 15th days of every month
Such as fast on the first days of Eid ul Fitr, Eid ul Adhaa, and the days of Tashreeq during Hajj (11th, 12th and 13th days of Thul-Hijjah) for the pilgrims.
THE OBLIGATORY ACTIONS OF FASTING
1. Niyyah: The Intention to fast.
The sincere intention to fast is a necessary act of fasting. Sincere intention allows you to put away the troubles of the world and concentrate solely on fulfilling Allah orders.
2. Imsaak: Abstaining from Eating,Drinking and Mating during the day.