Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
2013 GIS for the United Nations and the International Community Conference
Transcript of 2013 GIS for the United Nations and the International Community Conference
UN High Commissioner
for Refugees (UNHCR)
UNHCR Cartography Update
Harmonize / Discover
Internal UNHCR Geodata
Opening Spatial Data for Partners
Opening Spatial Data for
Better Internal and External Decision Making
Open Street map/ UNOSAT/UNHCR
Common Operational Data (CODs)
& Fundamental Operational Data (FODs)
The ring to rule them all...
Simple Tools for Non-GIS Users
UNHCR- "Open" for Geo-spatial Business
1) Get data collection / sharing sorted so we can focus our efforts on analysis to inform decisions.
2) Geo-data transparency has the power to move National and International emergency response forward in a fundamental way.
3) Share your spatial data to better serve those in need.