Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
COG for Catechists
Transcript of COG for Catechists
The Journey Begins
Circle of Grace Movement
Circle of Grace
Circle of Grace Curriculum
A Foundation for Healthy Relationships in Every Stage of Life
World is Getting Closer
What IS the Circle of Grace
Finding their Place
Love & Friendship
The Truths of the CIRCLE OF GRACE Curriculum
We are created in the Image & Likeness of God
Unique & Special
Always in God's Presence
Space around us is sacred
Sets the stage for healthy relationships
Thank You for coming!
Office of Life & Family
Kelly Francoeur (St Catherine/St Francis) - KellyFranc@cox.net
Julie Bradley (St Pauls) - firstname.lastname@example.org