Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Pros and Cons of Shipping Oil
Transcript of Pros and Cons of Shipping Oil
If you ship oil on a boat then there is a good chance that there will be a major spill and could hurt or even kill lots of innocent animals and even could hurt humans. There will have to be put in lots of work to get rid of the oil.
Some pros of shipping oil across water is that it is a faster and easier way. It is cheaper to ship oil rather than flying the oil. Shipping is a better way to transport oil and does not waste as much energy as trucks or planes.
In conclusion i think that shipping oil is a good way to transport the oil rather than any other form of transportation.
It is still really bad for the environment and something has to be changed to prevent all of the tragedies that are caused by oil spills.
THANKS FOR WATCHING