Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
F2F Ict in the classroom
Transcript of F2F Ict in the classroom
our challenge is to make lessons that are:
collaborative - but also competitive
Mind map at lesson level
Activities and content per
Bring examples of content to
Decide on testing
and by the end of the lesson, decide on a website
but first this again..
... and make use of new technology
now let's put it all together..
we 're going to work the other way round
and use Westhoff's penta pie?
In your group
You will be assigned an ICT tool
You are to make something with this tool
You will present this to the class
Show how it works
Discuss advantages and disadvantages
for more tools - see the flipboard magazine on the theme page
and for your website...