Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Possessive Nouns
Names are usually used with the 's
Sometimes with classical names, only an apostrophe is needed to show possession
Who was Jesus' mother
Proper Names Spelling Rules (cc) image by anemoneprojectors on Flickr one girl more than one girl one cat more than one cat the girl's cat the girl's cats the girls' cat the girls' cats The Basics Irregular Plurals Nouns with plural forms that do not end in "s," use 's to show possession
5+7= (cc) image by anemoneprojectors on Flickr 5+7= (cc) image by anemoneprojectors on Flickr