Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ANEMIA
What is Anemia
-a diet low in iron
-can be in a genetic condition
-can be caused by infection or chronic diseases
-not enough red blood cells
-too many red blood cells are destroyed
-toomany red blood cells are lost (from bleeding)
Anemia affects more than 3 billion American and 1.6 millions of people in the rest of the worldevery year. Now, 2 billion people , more than 30% of the worlds population, are anemic.
HOW NY PEOPLE ARE AFFECTED?
-a fast irregulation heartbeat
-shortness of breath
- cold hands and feet
who does if affect?
You have to eat grains, vegetables, fruits, milk and food with iron
other patient treatments
Anemia is a disorder of the blood that occures when a person does not have the normal amount of red blood cells.
It affects childern, young women, pregnant women, people with chronic disease or family history etc.
You have to do everything the doctor tells you to live a healthy life
Eat food with iron and don't take anemia pills because people complain about stomach ache and head achess.