Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Action Research @Sebasa Polri
Transcript of Action Research @Sebasa Polri
Plan: Research-based action plan
Act and Observe
Review & Revise
Topics: Problem areas
Use of materials
Grammar and vocab
Review the Literature:
Read other research about your question
Refine your research question
Add to the research!
Design Data Collection:
Qualitative & Quantitative
Educational Freeware: http://www.educational-freeware.com/news/journal-directories.aspx
Google scholar: https://scholar.google.com.ua/
Revise & cycle again
Share & publish
If you want to truly understand something, try to change it.
~ Kurt Lewin
1. Working in groups, the instructors WBAT identify the 3 out of 4 stages from example action research projects.
2. Given several examples of action research projects, the instructors WBAT complete the first 2 stages of an action research project for her/his classroom.