Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Action Research @Sebasa Polri
Transcript of Action Research @Sebasa Polri
Plan: Research-based action plan
Act and Observe
Review & Revise
Topics: Problem areas
Use of materials
Grammar and vocab
Review the Literature:
Read other research about your question
Refine your research question
Add to the research!
Design Data Collection:
Qualitative & Quantitative
Educational Freeware: http://www.educational-freeware.com/news/journal-directories.aspx
Google scholar: https://scholar.google.com.ua/
Revise & cycle again
Share & publish
If you want to truly understand something, try to change it.
~ Kurt Lewin
1. Working in groups, the instructors WBAT identify the 3 out of 4 stages from example action research projects.
2. Given several examples of action research projects, the instructors WBAT complete the first 2 stages of an action research project for her/his classroom.