Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of EXPLANATION TEXT
How Solar Eclipse happens
- lines up exactly with the Earth and the Sun.
- Solar eclipses occur at New Moon.
- The Sun is obscured.
- Eclipses do not take place every month
Solar Eclipse Geometry
- Total solar eclipse is about every 18 months.
- Total eclipses take place on average only once in several hundred years.
- Total eclipses recur at any given place only once every 370 years on average.
Solar Eclipse of 1999 in France