Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of EXPLANATION TEXT
How Solar Eclipse happens
- lines up exactly with the Earth and the Sun.
- Solar eclipses occur at New Moon.
- The Sun is obscured.
- Eclipses do not take place every month
Solar Eclipse Geometry
- Total solar eclipse is about every 18 months.
- Total eclipses take place on average only once in several hundred years.
- Total eclipses recur at any given place only once every 370 years on average.
Solar Eclipse of 1999 in France