Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of M4:U2:L2
The history of nitrogen fertilizer and its impact on the land
Nitrogen fertilizer is hurting the land and we need to look at how it's being used.
"They did include threats to climate, to human health through nitrate pollution in drinking water, to fish and other wild-life through fertilizer run-off...and to soil health..."
Counterclaim: "The widespread use of the substance is considered part of the so-called Green Revolution, which radically increased the amount of food we could grow."
"Nitrous oxide in the atmosphere has risen by 20 percent since the Industrial Revolution...And its a major ozone-depleting chemical."
Begin reading "Agriculture in America"
for negative consequences
for positive consequences.
Identify the author's claim (informational and persuasive)
at least two quotes
that support the author's claim
that offers a
Which food chain should be used to feed the country?