Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Signing Naturally - Unit 2
Transcript of Signing Naturally - Unit 2
deaf Me llamo Maria. SPANISH Je m'appel Marie. FRENCH ENGLISH My name is Mary. SIGN college
Middlesex County College
who 1. What are you learning?
2. I'm learning Spanish.
3. Where do you learn sign?
4. Where do you go to school?
5. Are you a student at Middlesex County College? Practice Sentences A: ask personal information
(teacher/student; deaf/hearing, teach/learn language; name of school/college)
B: give information (affirmative/negative)
A: respond Practice Dialogue A: Are you a teacher?
B: I'm not a teacher. I'm a student.
A: Oh, I see. Practice Dialogue A: ask if B is deaf
A: ask if B is a student
A: ask where (school/college)
B: tell where
A: respond, ask B's name
B: fingerspell name, ask A's name
A: fingerspell name A: ask B if other person (C) is deaf
(point to and look at C before asking)
A: ask B if that person is a student (point to and look at C before asking)
A: ask B that person's name
B: fingerspell name