Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Augmented Reality
Who to follow for Augmented Reality:
- AR Flashcards
- FETCH! Lunch Rush
- AR Basketball
Augmented Reality Apps
augmented reality -
making something come to life
your final product
the original image that you want to bring to life
the image that magically appears when you hover over the trigger
where your auras are stored. Students have to follow your channel to obtain your auras.
Augmented Reality Vocabulary
- Choose your YouTube video
-Convert the video to an MP4 using an online converter
- save to MP4 to your desktop
-use the converted MP4 as the overlay for your image (choose video instead of image)
The following link takes you through how to create an aura with the Aurasma app step by step:
Augmented Reality has changed my classroom. It gives students the chance to be hands on. Instead of boring worksheets, 3D images are popping out at them. It's exciting. Do it for your students. Do whatever it takes to create life-long learners. This is our job. This is our mission.
Adding a YouTube Video to an Image
The following link will teach you how to create Auras using the Aurasma Studio
*save my prezi