Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Product Development and Release Training
Transcript of Product Development and Release Training
one check box at a time
Product Development & Release
Training Version 2.0
Market Management and Solutioning &
Development & Release and Exceptions
A consistent and rigorous methodology that ensures due diligence in bringing products from concept to market launch
Ensures compliance with ISO 9001 requirements
Ensures products fully meet CUSTOMER expectations
Ensures the right stakeholders
accountability and documentation
When you begin creating a New Product offering
When you make a change or enhancement to an Existing product
When your project's Features and Benefits will be touted in client facing communications
When moving from proof of concept to broader scale
When terminating a product; sun-setting a product
When Do You Use PD&R?
When Can Products
be introduced to the
Products may be introduced to the market place ONLY when the initiative reaches the Pilot phase or beyond.
Products may not be included in RFPs or client communications until then. Reaching this milestone is referred to as “Proposal Ready”.
What is PD&R?