Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of The Brain
Image used without permission from Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy
What NT is referred to as the "reward" NT?
Which peripheral system is associated with fight or flight?
Are Motor neurons Afferent or Efferent?
What type of cells act as the glue that hold neurons together?
CLASS SIZE BRAIN MODEL
Plastic Nose Trick
Phantom Limb &
the Mirror Box
Function when Driving
Way to Remember
E. Terminal Buttons
Three Major Brain Areas
2. Limbic System
3. Cerebral Cortex
Split Brain Surgery
Severed Corpus Callosum
in the Brain
Brain Lateralization vs Dominance
Amount of stimuli needed to detect it 50% of the time
Amount of difference needed in two stimuli to detect it 50% of the time