Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Giant Panda Adaptations
Transcript of Giant Panda Adaptations
Giant Pandas environment
Pandas usually live in mountain ranges in Western China in between the Qinling and Minshan mount.
Three Physical Adaptions
1.Pandas have black and white fur to blend in with the mountains
2.They also have strong jaws and teeth to help them chew fibers in the bamboo.
3. They also have a pseudo thumb formed by an unconnected extra large wrist bone covered with fleshy pads of skin.
The black and white fur helps them blend in with mountains.
The jaws and teeth help pandas chew fibers in bamboo. They also have psuede thumbs to grasp bamboo.
What does each adaptation do?
Two behavioral adaptations
One behavioral adaptation is that pandas migrate down the mountains to stay warm during winter.Another is communicating by leaving scent marks.
What behaviors help the animal do
What the behaviors help giant pandas do.They migrate down the mountain to stay warm for winter and they have meetings and leave scent marks to help them communicate with each other.
If their environment became warmer what would the giant panda do?
It would wipe out most of the bamboo which is the giant pandas food source.