Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Kadro Magazine
M. Kemal Atatürk Establishing Period of the Magazine First magazine
Their statements and strategies
"Revolution still continues, that is why Kadro is existed." Main points and features of the first issue
[Jan 1, 1932] M. Kemal Atatürk
Yakup Kadri Yakup Kadri Karaosmanoğlu
Şevket Süreyya Aydemir
Mehmet Şevki Yazman
Vedat Nedim Tör
Burhan Asaf Belge
İsmail Hüsrev Tokin Why did Atatürk support Kadro Magazine? What was their aim? Confliction between Kadro and the Government Three rings story
Recep Peker Tirana Embassador 1934 Impacts of First issue