Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Fact v. Opinion
Transcript of Fact v. Opinion
Turn and talk to a neighbor. Coca-Cola What were some opinions from that commercial?
Turn and talk to a neighbor. We've been bringing people together
Obesity concerns all of us
We can play an important role
Adding calorie counts helps people make better decisions During this next commercial, use your
cards when you hear a fact or an opinion.
Show me the side that says "FACT" when you hear something that is always true.
Show me the side that says "OPINION" when you hear something that is what someone thinks. Now it's your turn!!! Find a group of about 3-4 people.
Come see me to get a product
Write a commercial that includes at least 2 facts and 2 opinions about your product Coca Cola makes over 650 beverages
We offer over 180 low and no-calorie choices
We've created smaller portion options
We've added the calorie counts on the front of all beverages
Calories in beverages in schools has been reduced by about 90% since 2004
All calories count, no matter where they come from
If you eat and drink more calories than you burn off, you will gain weight