Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mango
CALCIUM: 3% in mango
The body needs calcium for muscles to move and for nerves to carry messages from the brain to every body part. In addition, calcium is used to help blood vessels move blood throughout the body and to help release hormones and enzymes that affect almost every function in the human body.
fun ways to eat mango!
_Make mango popsicles!
-Blend up a mango and make a smoothie!
-Chop some and put on top of yogurt for a mango-yogurt parfait!
-Eat plain for a simple treat!
-Cut up and put with other fruit for a fruit salad!
-For a yummy dessert... try a mango sorbet! :)
vitamin A: mango has 72% vitamin A- this is a fat soluable vitamin that helps your immune system, reproduction, heart, lungs, kidneys, and other organs.
Vitamin c: There is 203% of vitamin c in mango- vitamin c absorbs acid, water soluable, acts as an antioxident, helps to heal wounds,helps the immune system
MAGNESIUM: 8% in mango
The body needs magnesium for regulating muscle and nerve function, blood sugar, blood pressure, and regulating proteins.