Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Back to School Night
Transcript of Back to School Night
TEAM WEBSITE: https://sites.google.com/a/hartdistrict.org/revolution/
Bachelor's Degree: English
Master's Degree in Curriculum, Teaching, and Learning with an emphasis in Education Technology
1. Take an interest in your child’s studies
2. Help your child develop good time management skills
3. Check grades on Infinite Campus and discuss areas for improvement or for celebration.
4. Attend school events to stay in touch with the ASJH community
5. E-mail instructor with questions and concerns
If you require more frequent updates on your child's progress, please do not hesitate to e-mail.
Standard points system
Students should save all of work for the quarter
Save select pieces all year for Showcase
A = 90 -100%
B = 80 - 89%
C = 70 - 79%
D = 60 - 69%
F = 0 - 59%
How do I grade?
Students will be expected to turn in all assignments on-time
I will accept late work for up to 50% credit from no further than one week past the original due date
Some credit is better than a zero though it is always ideal to turn in every assignment on time.
• If a student is absent, it is his/her responsibility to arrange with the teacher for make-up work.
• Students will have the number of days they were absent to complete the work.
• Pre-announced deadlines must be met.
*This policy is in effect for excused absences.
Extra help: Please come into my classroom at the following times for extra help.
Tuesday: After School
Wednesday: At Lunch
•Be in class on time, with proper materials ready to work until dismissed
•Respect self, others, and school property
•Avoid disrupting the learning process.
•Follow all school rules and policies
•Behave as active members of a positive and quality learning community
•All backpacks and bags should be stored on classroom floor (not on desks)
Academic integrity requires that students produce work that is their own. In contrast, academic dishonesty is a student's attempt to claim and show possession of knowledge and/or skills that he or she does not possess.
*Any known attempts of academic dishonesty will result in a zero grade with no chance to make-up the assignment.
Skills in reading, writing, critical thinking, and oral communication
Success in high school and beyond
Link to the team HW Calendar
• Read 30 min. every weekday
• Thoroughly complete log based on reading
• Log due last Friday of every month (due dates in syllabus)
• Parent/guardian signature required
Team Revolution would love donated tissue boxes and hand sanitizer!