Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Sharing For a Cause - 2013
Transcript of Sharing For a Cause - 2013
- Buddy Reading program (ongoing)
- No Ordinary Kid Magazine
- Market Day 2012
- Writing/Music for a Cause
- Powered by Youth Forum
- SFAC 2011-2012
SHARING FOR A CAUSE
50,000 books donated
36,152 supplies donated
Chi Heng Foundation, Christian Family Service Centre – Lai Chi Centre, Po Leung Kuk, RIKS Education, St. James’ Settlement Kindness Centre, The Salvation Army Recycling Programme, The White Rose Family Foundation, Vision first, Watchdog Early Education Centre and Youth Outreach.
Chi Heng Foundation, LST Leung Wong Fai Fong Memorial School, Po Leung Kuk. Society for Community Organization, The Salvation Army - Recycling Programme, Watchdog Early Education Centre
Sharing For a Cause 2013
Sporting Goods Drive:
Thank you for participating in Sharing for a Cause 2013.
55 Participating Schools and Corporates
3. Sports Shoes
4. Sporting Bags
5. Bats, Sticks
6. Miscellaneous e.g. Water Bottles
- 100% Student Advocates-Led
- Organized by a core team of 13-16 secondary students
Spread the word! Tell everyone about our campaign.
Your heartfelt donations will be picked up and transported to Crossroads, then redistributed to various charities around the world.