Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
APU Silk Road
Transcript of APU Silk Road
Exchanging items enable APU students to learn diverse culture.
Individuals targeted by the project
Details of the project
1. Putting items inside box or not transparent bag.
The reasons of our chosen project.
To make happy APU students by gathering them.
Good opportunity to make new international friends
すいていTo learn about students items and their country.
2. Explanation of items.
3. Introducing about country and region.
At the same time luncheon.
Different nationalities- Japan, Uzbekistan, Indonesia, Vietnam,....
State of the implemantation of the project.