Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Music and dancing 1920
Transcript of Music and dancing 1920
Dance and Music in the 1920s
The 1920s was known was the "Jazz Age" because it marked the beginning of the modern music era.
The Jazz Age was a post World War I movement in the 1920's, from which jazz music and dance emerged. Music was a way for people to express themselves during the 1920s.
Influences of Dance
Famous Dance Moves
Who were popular performers during the 1920?
He was an American jazz trumpeter, singer, and an influential figure in jazz music. One of Louis Armstrong's most famous song was "It's A Wonderful World".
Dance affected music since it was so popular, which dance led to a change of public thought.
Question Time !!
What is the