Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Excel Tips and Tricks
Transcript of Excel Tips and Tricks
Tracy Ryan and James Cumming
Absolute cell references
Creating charts and pivot tables
IF statements and nested if statement
EXCEL TIPS AND TRICKS
Alberta Assessors' Association Workshop
April 28 - May 2, 2014
This course is developed as a tool to assist assessors in their everyday job duties.
Basic shortcuts and steps will be introduced on some of the tools available in excel
Note: This is not an advanced course and we are by no means experts in Excel. All concepts introduced are meant to be tools to assist assessors in their everyday job duties.
CTRL + C
CTRL + X
CTRL + V
CTRL + Z
CTRL + Y
CTRL + B
CTRL + I
CTRL + U
CTRL + A
ALT + ENTER
select entire sheet
Create new line in cell
Introduction to EXCEL
IMPORTANT FORMULAS COVERED
=VLOOKUP(lookup_value, table_array, col_index_num, [range_lookup])
=IF(logical_test, [value_if_true], [value_if_false])