Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Keystone Literature Remediation!
Transcript of Keystone Literature Remediation!
Why do we have to do this?
Where do we go from here?
The Keystone Exams will eventually be end-of-course assessments designed to assess proficiency in various subjects. During this school year the following Keystone Exams will be available: Algebra I, Literature and Biology. In future years, pending funding, additional Keystone Exams will be administered.
The Keystone Exams are one component of Pennsylvania’s proposed system of high school graduation requirements. Keystone Exams will help school districts guide students toward meeting state standards.
Keystone Exam Scale Score Range
Literature Portion of Exam
Overview of Question Types
The purpose of your remediation today is to ensure that you will perform as well as you possibly can on the Keystones administered in May.
Where do you fall?
What does that mean?