Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Makeup Sterilization
By- Elizabeth Guerrero
I think we should keep using autoclaves for cosmetology tools. It sterilizes most of the tools used like brushes and sponges. Its also safer than the harsh chemicals
Pros & Cons of Autoclaves
safer for the environment
more expensive method
tools can rust easier
Charles Chamberland was one of the scientists that worked on an autoclave that sterilized medical tools using high heat. Its usually used in medical fields but also used in cosmetology and many other fields.