Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Similarities & Differences between Private & Public Limited Compnay
Transcript of Similarities & Differences between Private & Public Limited Compnay
Separate legal entity from its shareholders
Controlled by a board of directors
Salaried managers employed to manage the business
Subject to corporate tax on profits earned. Shares are not transferable.
Easier and less costly to form.
Minimum of 2 and a maximum of 50
The limit of shareholders is subject to a restricts its capital resources.
Secure family control
Director must be a share holder
keep its balance sheet private PUBLIC: Invite members of public to subscribe to shares which are freely transferable
More difficult and costly to form.
Minimum 2 and there is no maximum limit.
It can raise more capital and expand the business.
Control by shareholders with the largest shares.
Directors need not be shareholders
Require to publicize its balance sheet.