Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
First Semester Reflection & Goal Setting
Transcript of First Semester Reflection & Goal Setting
Evaluating: How Well Did I Do?
Analyzing: Do I See Any Patterns In What I Did?
Applying: Can I Use This Again?
Understanding: What Was Important About It?
Remembering: What Did I Do? Types of Goals Objective: Specific And Refined
Subjective: General Statements Of Intent C) Process Goals
-Focus on actions that must be taken in order to perform well B) Performance Goals
-Focus on achievement
independent of others A) Outcome Goals
-Focus on the result You Down
• Types of Goals Objective: Specific And Refined
Subjective: General Statements Of Intent Types of Goals "If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we
call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down."
-Mary Pickford GOALS Guide and direct behavior. Provide clarity. Provide Challenges
and standards Reflect values. Help improve
performance. Increase the
to achieve. Helps increase
pride and satisfaction
negative energy SPECIFIC MEASURABLE ACTION ORIENTED S.M.A.R.T
GOALS REALISTIC TIMELY