Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Victorian Child Labor
Transcript of Victorian Child Labor
Many families could not support themselves without their children working.
These children were forced to work in atrocious conditions.
Permanent Spine Deformation
12-18 Hour Days
Factories and Textile Mills
Dirtiest, most dangerous jobs
No safety measures
Typical work week: Mon-Sat 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Chimneys rubbed skin off arms, elbows, and legs
Danger of falling
Did you know..?
"The Society for the prevention of cruelty to animals was created in 1824. Which was 67 years before the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children, which was created in 1891."