Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Rural vs. Urban Classrooms
Transcript of Rural vs. Urban Classrooms
What classifies a town as rural?
How does a rural school differ from an urban school?
Impact on rural students' achievement
Struggles in the classroom
Attracting and retaining qualified teachers
Teaching 5 different subjects in one period
Not all the math strands are offered to students
Teaching out of your subject area
Benefits to teaching in a rural community
More one on one teaching with students
The community fully supports what the school is doing.
Conflicts with research
Achievement in rural vs. urban