Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Rural vs. Urban Classrooms
Transcript of Rural vs. Urban Classrooms
What classifies a town as rural?
How does a rural school differ from an urban school?
Impact on rural students' achievement
Struggles in the classroom
Attracting and retaining qualified teachers
Teaching 5 different subjects in one period
Not all the math strands are offered to students
Teaching out of your subject area
Benefits to teaching in a rural community
More one on one teaching with students
The community fully supports what the school is doing.
Conflicts with research
Achievement in rural vs. urban