Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How To Use A Vacuum By: Noah Vaughan
Transcript of How To Use A Vacuum By: Noah Vaughan
Use the power switch on the vacuum to turn the vacuum off, and then unplug the vacuum from the wall.
Using the vacuum, clean the area to be vacuumed. (This is explained more clearly in the video above.)
Use the power switch on the vacuum to turn the vacuum on.
Plug the power cord on the vacuum into a nearby power socket.
Something to Vacuum
Roll up the power cord on the vacuum and store the vacuum in the safe place for next time.
Here's a video to help you out: