Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
CHAPTER 1: INSTITUTIONAL BACKGROUND
Transcript of CHAPTER 1: INSTITUTIONAL BACKGROUND
CHAPTER 1: INSTITUTIONAL BACKGROUND
CHAPTER 11: OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
NAME AND ADDRESS:
Café Vivaio is situated at the Central Business District of Pasig City, located at the heart of Ortigas. The establishments which can be found within the vicinity of the shop is Crowne Plaza (North), Robinson’s Galleria (North West), and Marco Polo (South).
At Café Vivaio, our vision is to be a getaway place for rest and relaxation, as well as a café for indulging in our homegrown coffee and delicious serving treats. We expect and demand the best we have to offer by always keeping Café Vivaio's values top of mind.
Café Vivaio seeks to provide city workers, busy shoppers, and young adults with a release from the concrete jungles and city life with our garden themed café. Our homegrown coffee beans with our finest made meals along with the shooting ambience of nature is what we bring to our partners.
• To provide a relaxing café in the middle of a working cityscape
• To establish and increase brand awareness
• To enhance / expand / improve our company in both resources and partnerships.
• To grow in membership, with other companies as well with our partners
We at Café Vivaio believe that in simplicity is harmony. There’s no need to beat around the bush, making things complicated. We make sure that you’ll feel the harmony of coffee and nature align, seeing the simplicity in our design. That’s why when it comes to our aesthetics and service, we are down to earth and humbly accept any suggestion or comments that our partners give to us, from the brewing of their coffee, to the sweetness of their cakes, we have open ears to avoid any complication, because here at Vivaio, we keep it as simple as it is.
• To be one of the premier cafes around Ortigas Center.
• To provide quality meals at reasonable prices.
• To deliver exemplary service to our dear customers.
• To provide a unique and relaxing dining experience.
• To leave a lasting positive impression to our customers.
• To serve coffee that patronizes local companies.
• To encourage a positive lifestyle by incorporating healthy and quality ingredients that are good for the body.
• To create an environment identical to a garden with visually attractive interior and exterior designs.
• To establish a homely environment for them to relax and enjoy the nature-like ambiance.
• Build a solid base of customers to ensure customer loyalty.
• Return profit for the first year of operations.
• Consider the possibility of branching out.
A WORK STUDY REGARDING THE FEASIBILITY OF
CAFE VIVAO: A GARDEN-THEMED CAFE
OUTSTANDING CHARACTERISTICS OF THE ESTABLISHMENT
The establishment is located in the middle of a highly urbanized city, so customers are easy to attract.
The establishment has a unique theme, with a pleasing interior and exterior that will surely entice the customers to dine with us.
The establishment is spacious, with a 100-seating capacity that can accommodate small or big groups.
There are tables inside where customers can admire the interior of the restaurant, or they can enjoy the natural beauty of nature by staying outdoors, where we have tables available, for singles or with company.
We have a very expansive garden, with different floras decorated around. Our customers can have a stroll around our establishment, where they can reconnect with nature and find peace with the small comfort it brings.
Our terrace offers scenic views of Ortigas, where the customers can almost feel the pulse of the city beat.
SAPPHIRE ROAD, COR. ORTIGAS AVENUE, PASIG CITY