Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Human Environment Interaction in Jamaica
Matthew Williamson 26 August 2010
Transcript of The Human Environment Interaction in Jamaica
Depend Food Sugarcane The Main
Export is Bananas...
Trees Straw and
Grass Huts Jamaicans cut trees to build houses, buildings, and many other structures... Bananas are Jamaica's Main Export. Sugarcane is one of the main exports in
Jamaica Huts are very common in Jamaica. Tourism Jamaica relies on Tourism to keep the
country's economy alive.