Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Measurement: Errors, Accuracy, and Precision .
Transcript of Measurement: Errors, Accuracy, and Precision .
errors produced by using the incorrect tool or using the tool incorrectly An indication of the frequency with which a measurement produces the same results . Random Errors
errors that cannot be corrected by calculation. Random Errors cannot be corrected . Precision and Accuracy Accuracy but not precision Precision but not Accuracy How does this apply to driving ? Precision