Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Measurement: Errors, Accuracy, and Precision .
Transcript of Measurement: Errors, Accuracy, and Precision .
errors produced by using the incorrect tool or using the tool incorrectly An indication of the frequency with which a measurement produces the same results . Random Errors
errors that cannot be corrected by calculation. Random Errors cannot be corrected . Precision and Accuracy Accuracy but not precision Precision but not Accuracy How does this apply to driving ? Precision