Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Safeguarding
Teacher police checks
New rules and laws
Policy - Parents
Files and information
New laws and rules
Who keeps me safe?
Safeguarding at Thomas's Clapham
Who can I ask for help?
Clapham Safeguarding Committee
Thomas's Clapham have a special
team of staff members who meet
once per term to make sure you are
safe and we have a safe school!
So who are they?
Mr Ward - Headmaster
Mr Boller - Assitant Head, Community and Welfare
Viki Stanton - Office Manager
Miss Stewart-Morgan - Head of Lower School
Miss Coe - Assistant Head, Curriculum
Head of ICT
New teacher training
Safeguarding Officer 3-8
Julie Johnson lessons
Safeguarding Officer R,1,2
Designated Safeguarding Officers
What is Safeguarding?
All children and young people need to have adults around them making sure they are kept safe from being harmed by other people or hurting themselves.