Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
1. Goals of Development Interview Process (DIP)
2. Steps and schedule of DIP
3. Stakeholders of DIP
4. Main artifacts of DIP
Clients: receive a picture of the team, processes and their development;
1. DIP Summary
2.PE + goals
3.Action plan (tentative)
Development Interview Process overview
of individual and team’s results, issues, areas for improvement;
- Defining the way
in processes, communication, personal effectiveness;
- Facilitating personal and team
- Monitoring of individual and team’s progress over time;
- Conducting of individual
the goals are:
august 1 - 31
PM/TL/SM: get assistance in motivating employees, enhancing individuals and team performance, improving process, tracking the progress of individual/team development plans;
Employees: share satisfaction feedback, make input in improvements needed as well as review their achievements and clarify personal goals;
Ciklum HR: “soft” audit, provides coaching, organizes monitoring of satisfaction and development plans;