Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Malcom Gladwell's "Small Change: Why the Revolution will not
Gina Woodallon 9 September 2013
Transcript of Malcom Gladwell's "Small Change: Why the Revolution will not
Participation vs. Motivation
Is it possible for social media to increase both? What does Gladwell think? What do you think? Why?
Network vs. Hierarchy
Is it impossible to "make difficult choices about tactics or strategy or philosophical direction when everyone has an equal say?" (7). Why?
The Way out
What's so wrong with "resilience" and "adaptability"?
Is it possible to engage in "high-risk" activism online?
Activists defined by their tools?
Is it possible to have "strong ties" and hence the "strong ties" phenomenon online? Why or why not?