Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Prezi - Life Cycle of the Butterfly by Jannia Gyorkos
Transcript of Prezi - Life Cycle of the Butterfly by Jannia Gyorkos
The caterpillar emerges from the egg
in the next stage of the life cycle.
The caterpillar wraps himself in a cottony cocoon called the chrysalis to undergo the process of metamorphosis that will turn it into a butterfly.
Life Cycle of a Butterfly
Life Cycle of the Butterfly
An egg is laid on the underside of a leaf. It appears to look like a small green translucent marble.