Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Christopher Columbus By: DeVanni Powe
Transcript of Christopher Columbus By: DeVanni Powe
Christopher Columbus was born between October 31, 1450 and October 30, 1451 – 20 May 1506). He died in Valladolid, Spain. He was an Italian explorer, navigator, and colonizer, born in the Republic of Genoa, in what is today northwestern Italy.
Christopher Columbus had three younger brothers and their names were Bartolomeo, Giovanni Pellegrino, and Giacomo. He also had a sister and her name was Bianchinetta. His full name is Cristoforo Colombo. The family moved to Savona and Christopher Columbus travelled the seas as a pirate, or Privateer, attacking ships belonging to the Moors. His parents names were Domenico Colombo and Susanna Fontanarossa.