Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Social Effects of the Civil War
Transcript of Social Effects of the Civil War
slavery. But after the war, it did not get to the point that blacks were considered equals. People who used to support slavery and Southern legislatures passed a law called the black codes. The black codes limited the rights of blacks and seperated them from whites. Racism After all the work people did to make Africa American people free, some people still thougth that they were superior to the blacks. The Civil War took a huge toll on all Americans. Over 600,000 people died! Even though alot of people died, that was definatly not the only thing that happened long term. Even after 146 years you can still see the effect that racism, segregation and discrimination had on people today.